Monday, March 09, 2020

our moment is NOW poem

Not tomorrow.
Not later.
Not the distance future that never comes and is always moving forward.

My moment Now.

My moment is NOW to speak up. My moment is NOW to love myself.
My moment is NOW to honor my heart. My moment is NOW to love my beautiful life giving body. My moment is NOW to choose again.
My moment is NOW to believe I can. My moment is NOW to be willing. My moment is NOW to forgive. My moment is NOW to let go.
My moment is NOW to trust. My moment is NOW to believe in all that’s possible. My moment is NOW to start. My moment is NOW to stop. My moment is NOW to listen. My moment is NOW to ask.
My moment is NOW.
My moment is NOW.
My moment is NOW.
I speak it.
I live it.
I love it.
Fully.
My moment is NOW in the big and small.

My moment is NOW.

Grab the moment.
It matters.

Our moment is Now...!!!

1 comment:

  1. search sai baba speaks or Ask sai baba for sai baba question and answerm Your sai baba will give you answers of every questions,Ask Sai baba, ask ganesha

    ReplyDelete