Monday, March 27, 2017

cleanse your Karmas in 4 simple steps :🌟⭐🌸

✨✨✨✨🌸☘🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🌟A power prayer before going to bed to cleanse your Karmas in 4 simple steps :🌟⭐🌸✨✨✨🍃🍃🍃✨✨✨✨✨

Step 1.
Remain in Gratitude 🙏:

Divine Thanks  to The Universe for blessing me with everything that I have got in my life today. Thank you! Thank you ! Thank you!

Step 2
Ask for Forgiveness:

Right from my FIRST birth in all my lifetimes till now all those beings, things, souls whom I have hurt knowingly or unknowingly, I am "SORRY" for that, Please FORGIVE me, Thank You, I love you and bless you from my heart for your Highest Good in life

Step 3
FORGIVE OTHERS

All those beings,  souls who have hurt me frm my first birth in all my lifetimes till nw I "FORGIVE" them fm my heart forever and release them from any oaths, ya ny curses if any, given knowingly, unknowingly to them.

Step 4

SELF FORGIVENESS:

I "FORGIVE" myself and release myself from any guilt, if any. I love and thank every cell of my body that supported and loved me from my first birth till nw.

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃

🌟🌟🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃

No comments:

Post a Comment