Wednesday, February 08, 2012
7 STEPS TO EXOTIC FENG SHUI FLOW IN YOUR BEDROOM
1. The door you enter to your bedroom is considered a symbol of the possibilities your life has to offer you and should open at least ninety degrees to fully allow positive opportunities to ﬂow to you. A door that cannot open fully will limit this support.
2. Upon entering, your bedroom, the ﬁrst thing you see is something that gives you the feeling of peace and serenity. This could be a photograph, a favorite quote, a painting or sculpture, even ﬂowers will enhance these positive, life supporting feelings.
3. Removing clutter in your bedroom creates serenity and will help you feel more efﬁcient and function optimally. Clutter, especially under your bed, weighs you down and keeps your mind subtly connected to the past, which does not allow for forward progress. Clutter represents all that has not been completed in your life. Wherever it exists, your life force energy (prana) becomes stagnant.
Clear areas of accumulated papers, magazines, and newspapers to help you create a sense of organization and space. Begin with drawers and, as you feel inspired, focus on sections of your closet or storage areas. Remove everything from under your bed, as storing clutter here will also affect your subconscious mind.
4. Sleep with your head to the south. Positive magnetic energy comes from the north. The blood in your body contains iron, making your body magnetic with the positive polarity in your head. When you sleep with your head to the north, these two positive polarities repel each other, disrupting the ﬂow of blood and affecting your sleep and health.
5. Having a mirror on the wall opposite the foot of your bed can disturb your sleep. You throw off stress during the time you sleep and a mirror will hold the stress and reﬂect it back to you when you wake up once you sit up in bed. Move the mirror or cover it at night for more restful and replenishing sleep.
6. Try not to sleep in direct alignment with sharp corners. Sharp corners act as energy spears and create stress in the nervous system. There is not serenity in a room that has sharp corners. Soften the sharp corners by keeping potted plants or earthern flower pots in front of them.
7. If your bed is directly underneath an exposed beam or in a slanted room, it will be difﬁcult to have peaceful rest with this energy looming above you. One remedy for “lifting” this effect energetically is to hang bells from beams or slanted ceilings.
By following these simple tips you can create a calm and serene environment that will beneﬁt
your sleep and support the rest you need to be productive and meet the opportunities of each new daY.