Monday, January 23, 2012

Predicting if a person finds Success in Life early or Late?

Success is the cornerstone of any human life. The definition of success varies with how mentally evolved his soul is.

It is defined by what your expectations and aspirations in life are. What are the things that make you feel you have arrived in life and have what it takes to be happy? So its a RELATIVE concept. But still there are some common denominators that we can count as essential to SUCCESS in the modern competitive world.

There have to be certain materialistic trappings like a residence, vehicle, a good spouse, child/children, an appreciative boss or peer group at work, a job that pays well and uses your talents, supportive family, a happening social circle, time to pursue hobbies etc etc etc..its an aspirational list and has no beginning and no end:)

Astrologically, can one find if a person will find success late or early in life? We have certain sportpersons and actors/singers who at a very early age started achieving accolades and knew their destiny path in this lifetime. Some achieve a comfortable level in life in their mid 20s while there are others to whom success is denied till after 30s.

On careful study of a person's Horoscope, ONE CAN DEFINITELY PREDICT AND GIVE TRENDS WHEN A PERSON WILL ACHIEVE SUCCESS IN LIFE?

The PLANET responsible for this greatest achievement in Life is SUN-THE FUEL, THE SOUL, THE VITAL POWER of any Organism, especially the HUMAN BEING.

*The MORE EXALTED/FRIENDLY SIGN/YUVAVASTHA the Sun is in the higher the chances of early success.

*The Closer the Sun is to its Debilitation Point, the more delayed the success.

* DIGBALA is of extreme importance. Sun when placed in 10th hs gives maximum DIGBALA and in 4th the lowest.

* If SUN is eclipsed by Rahu/Ketu or falls in the Rahu-Ketu axis, the brilliance of a person is reduced and his talents will not shine through.

*An uncanny observation is that LORD OF DELAY-SATURN will be strong WHEN SUN IS WEAK IN YOUR HOROSCOPE.

* A STRONG SUN WILL LEAD TO Father/Father Figure being the PUSH IN THE PERSON'S LIFE. He will give that authority push early in life so that they practice/rehearse their talents, grab any opportunuty and give a clear direction in Life.

*A STRONG SUN+STRONG MARS = 99% EARLY SUCCESS IN LIFE.

There are ofcourse many combinations that work towards for Success but A COMMON FACTOR WITH ALL SUCCESSFUL PEOPLE IS THE SUN BECOMING STRONG AT THE JUNCTURE WHEN THEY ATTAIN SUCCESS.


23 comments:

  1. Hi Rachita,

    I was born on Makarsankrati on Amavasya. I have sun moon & ketu in 3rd house (Sagittarius), shani in 1st house (tula) and Rahu in 9th house.

    Do you think this is the reason why I have to struggle more in education, career but get less results ?

    and If this always remain in my life...?

    Thanks
    AP

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. saturn is slowing down your speed......saturn will not allow you to get easily things but at the end you will get everything but everything will be delay in ur life....in first half of your life......

      Delete
  2. hi
    my sun is in 9th house in Aries with mars
    so, I get early age success???
    mercury in 10th
    Venus in 11th
    rahu in 2nd
    Jupiter in 5th
    moon in 7th (purvabandra pada 2 nakstra )
    Saturn and ketu in 8th.

    plz check clearly this chart will definitely shock you ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi my sun in 12 th
    venus in 1st
    moon in 4th
    ketu in 5th
    mangal and shani in 9th
    budh and rahu in 11 th

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sun 4th house 3ÂșLibra
    Saturn 7th house
    Mars 10th house
    Moon 10th house
    Mercury 5th house
    Jupiter 12 house
    Rahu 9 house
    Uranus 7th house

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello sir..
    I am libra ascendant and i have sun in libra in 1st house..
    Mercury.. moon and venus in 2nd house scorpio..
    Rahu in 3rd house.
    Saturn is strong in 4th house as its in his own sign capricon..
    Mars ketu in 9th house..
    Jupiter in 12th house in virgo..

    Is this the reason i have delay in everything..
    Coz sun is delibilated and saturn is strong in my horoscope..
    Will i ever achieve success in my life?

    ReplyDelete
  6. J have saturn,uranius,neptune in 7 th house of capricorn,Sun is in 5th house of Scorpio together with venus and pluto.Ketu in 2nd house Leo,rahu 8th house aquraius...cancer ascendant.J had so much delay in everything for the last 26 years of my life,please tell me is there a chance that it will change ?! Tnx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello sir my name is Sourabh Singh, born on 28/7/1996, time between 8 to 10 am, I'm stuck in studies unable to continue, I'm interested in music production, singing, but I feel huge obstacles,n surrounded by demotivating n unsupportive people including my own family, n to remove all these obstacles I feel like to shift somewhere, n change my name,can you please tell me what is possible n what to do

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sun in 11th house with moon in cancer running through venus mahadasha in taurus with jupiter saturn in 4th house rahu in sixth ketu in 12 budh in 10th house when will sucess come

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello sir, my d.o.b.is 08/04/1989, time 7:20 a.m. haldwani uttrakhand ,sir will I be a actor or which type of destiny will met me?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello Sir/Madam,
    Myself Anoop Kumar. My DOB is 4th October 1983, Time:300 AM, Place: Hathras(U.P).
    I want to ask at what age my career will get success? what should i do job or business? if business then in which field which type of business is beneficial for me according to my kundli?
    Please reply soon.
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello sir,
    My birth details are
    19 01 1997
    Time 10 52 am
    Place new Delhi
    I am a musician
    Uptill now only few have recognized my talent well I have tried hard for getting more recognition but nothing is happening my fame is decreasing as well
    Kindly help me in knowing what is wrong in my horoscope

    ReplyDelete
  12. My sun with mercury in third house mars eight house Saturn in fifth Venus in second house moon in lagna with ketu in singh lagna kundli still no success in my life

    ReplyDelete
  13. My sun with mercury in third house mars eight house Saturn in fifth Venus in second house moon in lagna with ketu in singh lagna kundli still no success in my life

    ReplyDelete
  14. J have Saturn in the 7th house (capricorn). Everything delayed!!! J hope that after 35 years of life, things will improve! Saturn is aspecting my moon (trine), sun and venus (sextile).

    ReplyDelete
  15. I wanted to know about my career
    Dob 20/10/1997
    Time 10:16:59 pm
    Mumbai

    ReplyDelete
  16. search sai baba speaks or Ask sai baba for sai baba question and answerm Your sai baba will give you answers of every questions,Ask Sai baba, ask ganesha

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hello Sir, my ascendant is Dhanu lagna and jupiter is placed in 1st house itself, saturn is at 11th in libra , venus in 10th house in virgo, moon and rahu in 6th house in taurus, sun and mercury in 9th house now I am at the age of 36 why still I am not succesful which planet delaying my success in spite of hansa yog in my kundali please sir help mem

    ReplyDelete
  18. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  19. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  20. An intriguing discussion will probably be worth comment. I do think that you ought to write on this topic, may possibly not be a taboo subject but normally individuals are not enough to talk on such topics. To the next. Cheers Ambitious We

    ReplyDelete
  21. You produced some decent points there. I looked on the internet with the problem and discovered most individuals go in addition to along with your website. https://www.ambitiouswe.com

    ReplyDelete